Experience Avaya Flare
Looking to spice up your communication methods? Avaya has re-vamped its Flare communications interface to include iPad, Windows PCs and Android devices to use to securely log into your company's server. The Avaya Flare Experience is perfect for small to medium sized businesses with the Avaya IP Office Platform. Both employees and executives can use this platform, as well as engaging with clients through the video-conferencing feature. Contact Converged Communication Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org or continue reading for more information about the Avaya Flare Experience.
Having Avaya Flare will give you access to:
- Integrated web collaboration and video viewing
- Desktop and mobile professionals can use Radvision Scopia Elite virtual meeting rooms through Avaya Flare Experience
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Point-to-point and multi-point audio and video conferencing
- Instant messaging and presence
- Document library and white-boarding
Integrated web collaboration and video viewing
Avaya Flare allows for users to easily collaborate with one another and share videos within a conference. Sharing videos is a great feature to have because it enhances your overall user and client experience and interaction in both onsite and offsite conferences.
Radvision Scopia Elite Virtual Meeting Rooms
The Radvision Scopia Elite virtual meeting rooms can be accessed by desktop and mobile professionals through the Avaya Flare Experience. The Scopia Elite MCU provides each video conference participant with:
- Quality experiences optimized to their specific capabilities and environment from wireless devices to HD room and immersive telepresence systems.
- Video Processing: Each user connects using individual, specific audio and video settings to experience the highest quality audio and video features supported by their endpoint and network, without impacting the quality of video and audio for other users in the conference.
- Reliable interoperability: The Scopia Elite MCU is built on the reliable structure of Radvision's H.323 and SIP software, and provides full compliance and unsurpassed interoperability with IP, ISDN, and 3G networks. Additionally, the Scopia Elite MCU unites H.323 and SIP devices in the same conference session.
- SIP and H.323 based content sharing: Using SIP and the BFCP standard, The Scopia Elite MCU supports sharing presentations and other content. A user can share content such as presentations, spreadsheets, documents, and movies by connecting to a meeting from a SIP or H.323 endpoint.
Quality video: Users can expect high quality video and audio processing from the Scopia Elite MCU delivers because it uses the latest industry standards and upgradeable DSP chip software. This cutting-edge video quality is supported by:
- H.264 SVC error resiliency. In addition, the Scopia Elite MCU uses Temporal Scalability and Forward Error Correction (FEC) to support unmanaged networks.
- Having the FEC component to ensure video quality and that the number of video freezes in packet loss conditions decreases.
- Error concealment feature: Supports video quality when third party endpoints are connected to the Scopia Elite MCU over unreliable networks.
- High definition and standard definition participants in the same conference.
- Providing you with a selection of 24 video layouts.
- Having resolutions from QCIF to 1080p to choose from during your conference.
- Supporting a frame frequency of up to 30 frames per second for other resolutions.
- Allowing a maximum of 12Mbps on each stream (which won't affect capacity).
- Estimating the Scopia Elite MCU's available bandwidth at the beginning of each call and adjusting if necessary during the call. The Scopia Elite MCU estimation package improves call quality through Internet connections.
- Additionally, users can switch between HD resolutions 720p and 1080p because Elite MCU supports this. This feature is available for H.264, H.263 and H.261 video codecs.
Voice over Internet Protocol
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is another benefit to using Avaya Flare. VoIP systems are connected to the Internet, and you can connect all of your devices to have a cohesive set-up. Instead of relying on unpredictable landlines and expensive long distance calls, IP phones cut down costs and are reliable. With the Avaya Flare Experience, you can hook up all of your VoIP devices to fully optimize your conference calls and team collaboration. Additional benefits of implementing VoIP systems are:
- Lower Overall Costs: Because your phone is connected to the Internet, you don't have to worry about costly overseas calls and choppy service.
- Multi-tasking: The Avaya Flare experience allows you to connect your devices so even if your employees are offsite they can join in on conferences and interact with other team members.
- Presence Management: Avaya Presence services, in conjunction with the Avaya Flare Experience, allow you to collaborate effectively with your team and clients. You can also see other users' availability without having to disturb them.
Avaya IP Office
Avaya's IP Office virtualized software can support up to 2,000 users. It's easy to use, easy to manage and delivers an engaging experience for voice, video and mobility on virtually any device. With Avaya IP Office, you'll have:
- You can choose a deployment model that's right for your business. Whether it's a simple appliance to virtualized software in your data center, Avaya IP Office has you covered.
Complete Midmarket Collaboration
- Avaya IP Office is a completely integrated solution. From multichannel contact centers, networking, security and video, Avaya IP Office will set up all of your devices to work cohesively.
Lower Collaboration TCO
- Not only will all of your devices be hooked up, but the IP Office Platform will be more cost efficient for your business. It has a smaller initial investment, reduced maintenance and decreased power consumption.
- User-friendly messaging, video, audio and web communications improves your employees' ability to share ideas and boosts productivity. Additionally, Avaya IP Office and Avaya Flare Experience support bring-your-own-device (BYOD) plans which reduce costs, increases engagement while ensuring that all of your business's data is secure.
Point-to-point and Multi-point audio and video conferencing
Whether you're going to conference in one client or multiple team members, Avaya Flare makes it easy to communicate and collaborate through its shared and interactive screen. Videoconferencing is great for client meetings if there are weather or travel issues, and also is a more personal/interactive form of communicating compared to a phone conference. You can also use an Avaya desktop video device, which supports Bluetooth 2.0 as well as enterprise and Wi-Fi hot spot roaming.
Instant messaging and presence
Avaya Flare and Avaya Aura Instant Messaging provide you with Avaya Aura Presence Services which collects and creates a strong presence from Avaya and third party sources across a variety of different business settings. Additionally, you can easily manage your social networking tools and set up IM alerts, calendar reminders and more.
Document library and white-boarding
Share documents, your desktop, applications and white-boarding with the Avaya Flare Experience. The Avaya Whiteboard is the part of Avaya Web Conferencing where presenters can draw using the annotation tools provided.
Contact Converged Communication Systems at 877-598-3999 or email@example.com for more information about the Avaya Flare Experience and how it can benefit your business.