Partner ACS Edition
Small businesses must tackle the challenge of growing and succeeding in a competitive environment, while delivering high-quality customer service. A reliable phone system that promotes productivity is essential for companies looking to get ahead and provide their clients with superior support. That's why businesses seeking to boost revenue and improve customer service turn to the Avaya PARTNER ® Advanced Communications System.
Converged Communication Systems - the first Chicago business to earn recognition as an Avaya "Partner in Customer Excellence" - can help your company with the implementation, cutover, training, maintenance and support services for all Avaya platforms, including the PARTNER ACS Edition. This Avaya solution offers a number sophisticated features and advantages that will give your business an edge in connectivity and customer service capabilities:
- The PARTNER system allows for easy call handling by letting receptionists monitor call status and clearly see who's on the phone and who isn't, which helps reduce customer wait times. Callers also have the option to call any extension directly, and custom ring tones and built-in caller ID promote efficiency. In addition, the system's built-in automated attendants can deliver basic information to customers (such as hours and directions) and ensure calls are directed to the right place as quickly as possible.
- For small businesses on the rise, the PARTNER ACS serves as a communications platform that can grow along with your company. You can start out with just two extensions and expand to as many as 48; begin with one line and move up to 31.
- The PARTNER system can ensure you stay connected to the office wherever you are. Set calls on your desk phone to also ring on your cell and/or home phone, so that you'll never have to worry about missing a call from an important client.
- It's easy to add accessories - such as credit card machines, wireless headsets, contact closures, fax machines and single-line cordless phones - to your ACS platform without any special equipment.
- With PARTNER ACS, your company won't have to worry about losing the ability to make calls if the power goes out. The built-in battery back-up and two power failure transfer ports will keep your system operational during outages.
- Set up conference calls quickly and easily with the Avaya platform's built-in five-party conferencing.
- Recording calls for customer service and training services is as simple as pressing a button.
- Connect your PARTNER system with analog lines, a T1, or with cost-saving IP-base technologies, such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking.
- With their sleek, durable and easy-to-use design, PARTNER ACS offers the best phones in the business. Options include 6-, 18- and 34-button desk phones - or 3910 multiline wireless handsets. ACS phones also have two intercom buttons, red message alert lights, adjustable backlit displays, and more - on top of the basic features such as hold, conference and transfer buttons. ACS phones also have auxiliary ports that make it easy to add accessories without additional wiring, and convertible stands allow for either desk or wall mounting.
These are just a few of the more than 100 valuable features Partner ACS Edition can bring to your business. To learn more about the Avaya PARTNER platform, contact us today at CommunicationSolutions@convergedsystems.com.