Private Avaya Cloud Options
Avaya cloud strategies allow clients to build their own private cloud or clients can work with the team at Converged Communication Systems to leverage our data center and fully managed Avaya cloud solution as their cloud solution of choice. We provide flexible options for our clients based around our client's needs. Some benefits of the Avaya Cloud include:
- Full access to Avaya's robust features:While other hosted cloud providers give you a limited feature set; Avaya extends its full feature set.
- Flexible design options: Add applications such as call recording, call reporting, contact center,video, web collaboration, and easily integrate 3rd party applications.
- Increases the redundancy of your Avaya solutions.
- Flat rate monthly all-inclusive fee.
- Turnkey solutions.
- No need to hire on telecom or IT professionals to manage, as Avaya cloud can offer a fully managed solution with break/fix labor support with moves, additions, and changes included.
For smaller clients who want to simplicity and have basic needs, let the Converged Communication Systems private Avaya cloud solution extend your business Avaya IP Office in the cloud. This allows your business to pay a monthly fee and get everything from SIP trunking and dialtone, to full management and support services, endpoint licensing, installation services, as well as training services. Clients can elect to purchase, lease to own, or rent physical endpoint devices or can simply elect to have softphone only edition.
For clients who are mid-sized, Avaya Server Edition software can be installed on a VMWARE hypervisor to provide full Avaya IP Office feature such as award winning call server, voicemail and One-X Portal. This allows clients to have a software only setup with IP softphones and hard phones based on their business requirements. In these cases, mid-sized clients may have already invested in an existing data center or virtual infrastructure and want to reduce costs. Our professional services group designs and implements the entire solution on your existing infrastructure, then provides full project management and training services. Businesses that are currently under existing contracts with providers find this an effective way to leverage their existing investment without paying termination fees as if they moved 100% to a cloud or hosted solution they would not be able to leverage some of their previous investment or would have to pay termination fees on costly dial tone and internet providers.Avaya Aura Cloud and Cloud UCaaS for Enterprise class solutions and large businesses
Cloud adopting is growing by leaps and bounds. Avaya Enterprise class cloud environments can select from:
- A Fully Managed Services Environment where customer owns their infrastructure and Converged fully manages your solution.
- Outsourced Model where customer owns the infrastructure. In this model,infrastructure resides at the client premise or in a client data center and Converged fully manages your solution.
Hosted/Cloud Model is where the customer owns none or simply the PoE data switches and/or desk sets. In this model, based on your business needs Converged can provide your business:
Dedicated or Private Cloud
Shared Multi-tenant or Public Cloud
Let Converged Communication Systems provide your enterprise a full end-to-end UCaaS or Avaya Aura Cloud solution or design a hybrid solution built around your current IT infrastructure and existing data center and/or service provider agreements to optimize your investment. No matter which you choose, Converged will fully support and manage your environment. Avaya Powered UCaaS and CCaaS provides seamless management, a subscription-based model, Aura based platform, with open standards to provide Avaya Voice, Avaya Video, Avaya Mobility, Avaya Collaboration and Conferencing, Avaya Aura Messaging as well as the comprehensive Avaya customer experience.Avaya Contact Center on the Google Cloud Platform
Google Chrome and Avaya Communications have formed a partnership to deliver best-in-class Avaya Contact Center solutions while utilizing Google's IT infrastructure. Clients can leverage Chrome devices to connect to the Avaya Cloud and have their Contact Center Voice Agents or UC Agents connect and effectively work anywhere at any time. Supervisor licenses are also available to manage and monitor this Avaya Contact Center experience. No longer do you have to purchase on premise Avaya technology as you can pay a monthly subscription to gain access to a number of Avaya enterprise Contact Center solutions. For Enterprise class customers this drives down cost of ownership as expensive upgrades and maintenance costs make it hard to migrate to a new on premise solution.You also gain out of the box Chrome device management and voice agent desktops. Supervisor desktops can gain access to real-time and historical views.
- Key Advantages: Speed, Security, Simplicity, and Shareability
- Chromebooks: Some common manufacturers include Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, LG, Samsung, and Toshiba.
- Avaya Enterprise class Contact Center software
- Target: 10 to 250 agents with up to 1250 UC users
- Applications Available: Call reporting, Self Service IVR, and Call recording
- Some solutions that have been migrated to private environments include: BMCS, BCMS-Vu, CMS, Contact Center, CCI, CIE, IPOCC, and ACCS.
Avaya Live is a low-cost enterpriseclass video as a service (VaaS) solution that allow up to 25 parties to collaborate through video, mobile, audio, and standard HD room video. Since the Avaya acquisition of RadVision, Scopia product line has been put in Avaya's cloud to allow enterprise class video and web collaboration to be pushed to all clients. The monthly subscription model helps extend Enterprise class features to small, mid-sized and enterprise class users. In addition, Scopia Pathfinder, Scopie Elite6140 MCU and Scopia Desktop Server are a handful of examples that clients can leverage in their enterprise for video and web collaboration.Avaya Branded Cloud Services
Clients can leverage some of Avaya branded solutions. Some examples include:
- AvayaLive Video
- AvayaLive Connect
- AvayaLive Engage
- AvayaLive Contact
- Avaya Cloud SMA
- Avaya Engagement Development Platform
Converged Communication Systems utilizes best-in-class solutions from Avaya to build a custom solution around your business needs. We have partnerships with worldwide data centers and dialtone and internet providers to help design a solution fit for you. Some Converged hosted solutions include:
- Converged Hosted Avaya Aura Unified Communications (UC)
- Converged Hosted Avaya Contact Center (CC)
- Converged Hosted Avaya Video
- Converged Hosted Avaya IP Office and Server Edition
- Converged Hosted IP Office Contact Center (IPOCC)
- Collaboration Pod solution
Clients can leverage some of Avaya branded solutions. Some examples include:
Businesses that want Avaya solutions can now pay a monthly subscription to utilize a SaaS (software as a service) model. These solutions can be leveraged as a software only version with access to the Avaya standard offering or you can create a Converged private or hybrid cloud. If your business is looking to migrate your on premise Avaya solution to the cloud or you are a new to the Avaya solutions contact our design services to discuss how the Avaya cloud can help your business. Why turn to other hosted solutions when you can get best-in-class Avaya features?
If you are ready to accelerate your business productivity by switching to the Avaya cloud, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (877) 598-3999.