|Legacy Clients Include:|
|Nextlink Communications, Concentric Network Corporation, Allegiance Telecom|
For Sales Inquiries:
If you want to upgrade, migrate, open a new location, are moving to a new location or you are simply looking to setup new service get in touch with our Converged Network Services team at 877-598-3999. One of our Converged Network Service specialists will assist you with whatever you may need.For Support Inquiries:
If you are in need of support, click here.
About: XO Communications is a telecommunications company that provides a variety of voice solutions, networks services and private data networking for business of all sizes.Unified Communications:
VoIP: XO communications provides centralized VoIP services that combine your voice and data plans so that your communication needs are met.
- Hosted PBX: A cloud based solution; Hosted PBX is easy to manage and eliminates loss of data from hardware disasters. Hosted PBX provides HD voice call quality, top-notch data security, steady costs, and services managed over the XO Tier 1 nationwide network.
IP Voice (Flex): XO IP Flex is a cost-effective converged voice and data communications solution that is sure to exceed your company's expectations.
Standard features of IP Flex include:
- Unlimited calls: Unlimited local calling and free site-to-site calling between your company's XO IP Flex, IP Flex with VPN, and/or XO SIP locations.
- One Toll-free number
- Advanced call features including: Caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding, call return, three-way calling, voicemail to email, call hold and transfer, last number redial, do not disturb
- Call management features including: inbound call routing, hunt groups (circular, sequential, simultaneous, uniform), direct inward dialing extensions (DIDs), direct outward dialing (DOD) and 2-way DID trunks
- Dedicated Internet access: High-speed connections and guaranteed allotted bandwidth
- Basic web hosting package: Website creation and website email, including virus and junk email protection
Additional features available include:
- XO WorkTime Mobility App: XO's mobile VoIP app that allows you and your employees to work from anywhere
- Auto attendant: Delivers calls to proper destination
- Business call center: Provides out of hours support or technical assistance lines
- Voice Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Extra voice features: Additional DIDs in increments of 20 and 100, additional toll-free numbers, conferencing services, directory assistance, international outbound calling
- Standard features of IP Flex include:
- IP Flex with VPN: This voice solution is best for multi-location businesses that are in need of private networks to connect all of their processes. IP Flex with VPN offers all that IP Flex offers but with VPN services. It offers VoIP, data networking, and secure Internet services with speeds from 1.5 Mbps to 100 Mbps.
SIP: XO Communications is also a SIP Service Provider; allowing for completely unification of voice, data and Internet services over an IP connection.
SIP Trunking: This service is best for small-to-medium businesses with less than 500 employees and no more than 10 locations. XO SIP trunking uses the foundation of your current IP-PBX systems and devices.
Standard features include:
- Operator Services
- Directory Assistance
- Local Direct Inward Dialing Numbers
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Web Hosting
- Bandwidth-based voice and data pricing
- Modifiable calling plans for off-net calling
- Voice compression: Save bandwidth
- Virtual DID Numbers: Provide free local inbound calls to customers outside of your region
- Voice VPN
- Automatic call routing
- Foreign Exchange Station (FXS) lines:
- Standard features include:
Enterprise SIP: Best for companies seeking SIP Trunking that have over 500 employees and more than 10 locations. XO Enterprise SIP allows companies to use their existing phone systems and MPLS network to delivery VoIP among multiple sites while reducing costs.
Standard features include:
- Port-based pricing
- Bandwidth plans from 1.5 Mbps to 1 Gig
- Local and long distance inbound and outbound calling
- Tolle-free number
- Up to 1,000 telephone numbers
- Operator services
- Directory assistance
- Caller ID
- Directory listings
Additional features include:
- Worktime Mobile VoIP App
- Automatic Call Routing
- Compression: G.729a codec allows for multiple simultaneous calls on same bandwidth
- Additional DIDs
- Additional toll-free numbers
- Conferencing services
- Remote/Virtual TNs: Allows customers to reach you without using long distance
- Bursting: Allows the ability to go above purchased voice capacity when necessary
- International outbound calling:
- Managed Security: Firewall prevents unauthorized access
- Managed Router
- Standard features include:
- SIP Trunking: This service is best for small-to-medium businesses with less than 500 employees and no more than 10 locations. XO SIP trunking uses the foundation of your current IP-PBX systems and devices.
Conferencing: XO offers both audio and web conferencing services that keep your company connected. Communicating with multiple people whether they be employees of your companies or potential clients, requires a flawless conferencing service provider with high quality calls.
Audio Conferencing: XO offers audio conferencing services that allow you to meet with customers and colleagues even when meeting in person is not a possibility. XO offers two different types of audio conferences:
XO Quick Conference: Reservationless
- This service is best for unplanned meetings with mobile team members. It allows for connection and collaboration without any pre-planning. Standard features include:
- Up to 40 participants
- Always available
- Conference security for protection of discussions
- Mute/unmute options
- Free help available 24/7 by dialing *0
XO Event Call: Scheduled
- This service is best for scheduled conference calls. It can be effectively uses for sales meetings, training courses, client calls, or any other calls that require a large number of participants. XO Event Call standard features include:
- Conference passcodes for security
- Automated dial-in capability
- Visual content sharing: Presentations, demonstrations, document sharing
- Q&A Management
- Phone keypad voting
- Event recording and playback
- Transcription capability
- Monitoring of call quality
- XO Quick Conference: Reservationless
Web Conferencing: XO provides web conferencing services that make conference calls more efficient. This service is best for conferences for small to mid sized groups. Web conferencing decreases travelling costs and allows you to share presentations and documents while receiving feedback in real time. Standard features include:
- WebJoin: This is XO's simple way to share web conference URLs by keeping the URL and passcodes consistent
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook integration
- Slide shows and presentations
- Product demonstrations
- Web tours
- Polling and voting capabilities
- Audio Conferencing: XO offers audio conferencing services that allow you to meet with customers and colleagues even when meeting in person is not a possibility. XO offers two different types of audio conferences:
Traditional Voice: Regardless of the size of your business, XO offers both single and multi-location traditional voice services that will meet your voice support needs.
ISDN PRI: Integrated Services Digital Network (IDSN) PRI is best for growing companies or large businesses. This service is a completely digital voice and data solution that provides high speed systems that are highly efficient. It supports an advanced call center as well as a superior network with trunking efficiency. Standard features include:
- Call-by-Call: This allows prioritizing call demand depending on the type of traffic (data, DID, DOD, and toll-free)
- Calling Line ID/Calling Line ID Block
- Emergency Redundancy Routing: Reroutes call traffic away from locations with outages or overloaded trunks to alternate locations
- Control of multiple ISDN PRI lines through one D channel
- A back-up D channel
- 64 Kbps clear channel
- Out-of-Band signaling: carries more traffic per line and handles all signaling from an alternate D channel
Business Lines: Best option for businesses that need local voice services. Additionally, this can be paired with XO Long Distance plans and services. Standard features of XO local voice services include the following:
- Voice messaging
- Local and national directory assistance
- Operator services: Collect calls, credit card calling, third number billing services
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting
- Three-way calling
- Direct inward dialing (DID)
- Speed calling
XO Long Distance: For businesses who need more than local voice services, XO Long Distance offers several plans that can be combined with your XO voice, data, and IP solution.
- XO Corporate Long Distance Plans: Best option for medium to large businesses with multiple locations. It centralizes long distance costs under one plan, and includes calls to all U.S. territories.
- XO Enterprise Long Distance Plans: This plan is best for medium to large businesses with a large amount of outbound long distance calls. This plan is extremely cost-effective and is ideal for companies that want each of its locations to manage its own long distance plan and invoices.
- XO Long Distance Business Plans: This plan is tailored to small to medium businesses with flat rate monthly charges and includes 80,000 minutes of domestic long distance calling per month. This plan includes an unlimited business plan for small businesses with a maximum of 10 lines with per minute flat rates for in-state and state-to-state calls.
- Global Calling Plan: XO's Global Calling Plan is ideal for small to large companies who already buy XO services and maintain an international presence and/or partake in international business. Additional features provide both Domestic and International Toll-Free numbers as well as Cost Management Packages that allow you to track long distance calls by project or client as well as view call detail reports to analyze call traffic to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- ISDN PRI: Integrated Services Digital Network (IDSN) PRI is best for growing companies or large businesses. This service is a completely digital voice and data solution that provides high speed systems that are highly efficient. It supports an advanced call center as well as a superior network with trunking efficiency. Standard features include:
Wide Area Networking: XO makes it simple to connect all of your businesses' locations over a private network.
- AWS Direct Connect: Provides increased bandwidth, improved network performance and enhanced security for cloud deployments. Includes 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps direct connections keeping complete security and privacy.
Bandwidth On Demand: XO automatically accommodates bandwidth demand on a usage approach. Using XO Bandwidth on Demand offers several benefits and capabilities including:
- Interconnected data centers
- Avoidance of overage bandwidth uses
- High-speed connections
- MPLS IP-VPN: Best for multi-location businesses, XO MPLS IP-VPN services provide secure network communications, smart allocation of bandwidth, convergence of voice, video, and data networks onto a single IP network, streamlined Network management, and scalable bandwidth from DS1 and 10 Gbps.
VPLS Service: The XO VPLS Service is a combination of Ethernet and MPLS IP-VPN into a single cohesive solution. With XO Ethernet VPLS your business gets the following:
- Transport IP and non-IP traffic over a single network
- Connect data centers, storage area networks (SANs), or media centers
- Full mesh network capability
- Complete integration with XO Dedicated Internet access , MPLS IP-VPN, or XO Bandwidth on Demand
A variety of bandwidth options for business of any size including:
- Ethernet over Fiber Internet from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Ethernet over Copper (EoC) from 3 Mbps through 100 Mbps
- Broadband Wireless Access with speeds from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps
Ethernet Hub: Allows enterprises to control and manage all locations' connections from a single location. With XO Ethernet Hub, your business will receive superior Ethernet service with the following features:
- Real time traffic
- Hub bandwidth options with speeds from 200 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Remote endlink bandwidths from 3 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- 24/7 networking monitoring and maintenance
Internet Access: XO also offers Business-class high-speed internet with guaranteed bandwidth with speeds from 1.5 Mbps to 100 G. XO provides internet services regardless of your business size.
- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA): Lighting fast Internet speeds up to 100 Gbps, bi directional bandwidth, secure data delivery, and seamless integration with other XO services.
IP Transit: XO IP Transit gives your company a direct connection to one of the largest IP networks in the world. XO's Tier 1 IP network provides Internet access across high-speed connections. There are two service options:
- T-1, NxT-1, DS-3 and Ethernet over Copper (EoC): delivery of non-shared leased lines to connect you and your customers to the Internet through XO's multi-terabit backbone network with speeds ranging from 1.544 Mbps to 100 Mbps.
- FastE, GigE, 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps Ethernet: This option delivers high speed DIA over Ethernet facilities
- Ethernet Hub
- Ethernet Private Line/WaveLength: Provides extensive coverage for businesses with multiple locations. An Ethernet private line (EPL) is a great solution for handling: Remote Backup, Storage Area Networking, and High-capacity and redundant data center connectivity. With an EPL, your business is provided guaranteed delivery with bandwidth options from 3 Mbps to 100 Gbps.
If you'd like a free telecom audit, or are in need of telecom expense management assistance or would like one of our telecom consultants to review your bills, call our Converged Network Services team at 877-598-3999.