Avaya Virtual Office Ideas
Helping the mobile worker communicate effectively and efficiently anywhere in the world!
The CCS Support group at Converged Communication Systems, LLC, is commonly asked how can we help a more mobile and remote work force. Here are some features that are helpful for the remote and mobile work force:
- Mobile twinning / Extension to cellular
- Hot desking & Roaming profiles
- VoIP hardphone / VoIP softphone
- SIP hardphone / SIP web control
- Avaya One-X™ Mobile
- Remote Call Forward
- Standard voicemail to email files and voicemail to email alerts
- Self service personalized voicemail boxes
- Change forward number on the road
- VPN client software for remote access
- VPN hard router VPN for remote location
- Follow me features
- Prompt out of voicemail to cell phone or backup
- EIVR and interactive voice response services
- Fax on demand
- Fax to email applications and fax server from PC
- Call reporting using mobile devices
- And more…
You can grow your business image by deploying one, all or a mix of the above technologies. For small businesses looking for a large image, the CCS sales and support team have different solutions to meet up to your fast paced business needs. We can design a plan to rollout technologies that might be critical for today while looking ahead and planning for your future to keep your investment safe.
For more information on Avaya sales and Avaya support contact our headquarters sales and support center at 847-424-1500 to assist with your nationwide voice and data needs.