Avaya Customer Call Reporter - Avaya CCR
For small and growing businesses, contact center performance has a significant impact on customer service quality and, subsequently, the success of the company. Enhancing customer support services improves retention rates and maximizes profits. Avaya Customer Call Reporter (CCR) - a call center reporting solution that integrates with Avaya IP Office - helps improve contact center performance and customer service by giving supervisors a way to monitor agent and queue productivity with real-time and historic reporting capabilities.
As an Avaya Partner in Customer Excellence, Converged Communication Systems can assist your company with Avaya CCR implementation and maintenance. This solution offers a number of advantages for companies looking to enhance contact and call center performance, such as easy-to-use reporting templates, three customizable supervisor views (in addition to summarized agent views), the option to schedule or save reports, and the ability to support as many as 30 supervisors and 150 agents, among other features.
Avaya CCR has intuitive reporting capabilities that require only minimal training to use effectively. Additionally, its browser/thin client architecture allows for relatively low set-up costs. A simple CCR installation includes the following components:
- IP Office Control Unit. Your company's IP Office phone system will provide call information to the CCR system, in addition to storing the licenses needed to operate CCR.
- Licenses. The license for your CCR application will establish the total number of agents, supervisors and wallboards that you can configure in IP Office. The license is unique to the Feature Key serial number used by your instance of IP Office.
- CCR server computer. The main CCR server hosts several different functions. The first is the IIS Web server. User access to CCR via Web browsers is achieved using Microsoft IIS - which must be enabled and configured before CCR installation. Second, the CCR server stores data in a Microsoft SQL Database, which must also be enabled before CCR installation. Third, all CCR application services are installed on the CCR server computer during a simple installation. Please note that a more advanced installation may entail installing some services on different server computers.
- Networked printer. In order to perform automatic report printing, the CCR server must have access to the network printer.
- SMTP email server. CCR must have access to an SMTP email server to allow users to email reports and to retrieve forgotten passwords via email.
- Voicemail server. For companies that have IP Office Voicemail Pro, CCR can produce voicemail reports.
- one-X Portal server. The CCR server must have access to a one-X Portal for IP Office to enable the CCR feature for forcing agent status. However, the contact center supervisors and agents don't have to actually be one-X Portal users.
- Web browser clients. Users access CCR via Web browsers. There are several different login modes. The sole administrator login allows the user to view diagnostics data and configure different aspects of CCR. The admin also creates wallboard and supervisor accounts. The admin account is configured during CCR installation.
Users who log in as supervisors can view the status of queues and individual agents, run and schedule reports, and, if given permission by the admin, amend their views and reset view statistics for the entire system.
Agents can view statistics for their queues in addition to their individual statistics for calls they handle as members of that queue. Agents cannot run reports or change their views.
Finally, logging in using a wallboard account will show the same real-time information that supervisors see in the format of a large wallboard monitor display.
Overall, the reporting and monitoring capabilities of Avaya CCR offers numerous benefits for businesses, including better customer service and low total ownership costs. To learn more about CCR and how it can help your business deliver the best possible customer support, contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org.