Avaya IP Office Select for Mid to Large Enterprises
Avaya now extends Avaya IP Office from 384 extensions to 2,500 extensions with the introduction of IP Office R9.1. Avaya IP Office Server Edition now offers larger single site deployments as well as larger multisite deployments with the introduction of Avaya IP Office Select. Mid to Large enterprises who were forced to upgrade larger platforms for a larger cost now can migrate to Avaya IP Office Select to achieve comparable feature functionality, if not more, built into a single platform with a lower cost of acquisition and ownership thus lowering your overall investment.
Clients can still purchase IP Office Server Edition software as the standard IP Office offering; however, for clients with greater needs such as larger capacities (single or multiple site) and greater resiliency now have the option to purchase IP Office Select software.
|Server Edition Capacities||IP Office R9.1 Standard||IP Office R9.1 Select|
|Users (Primary and Secondary Server)||2,000||2,500|
|Single Server (Primary Server)||1,500||2,500|
|Nodes (A Node can be an IP500v2 Chassis or Expansion Server for sites that require local dial tone. A node can also be an IP500v2 chassis at a Primary or Secondary Server Site for TDM termination. These capacities also come into play with SCN - Small community network.)||32||150|
|Voicemail Pro Ports / Channels||150||250|
|Dual Voicemail Pro Design||Not Supported||Supported Up to 500 Ports|
|Total Hunt Groups||300||500|
|Built In Audio Conference Ports / Resources||256||512|
|SIP Channels Per Node||512||1024|
|SCN Channels Per Trunk||250||500|
|Busy Hour Call Completion (BHCC)||18,000||20,000|
|Resiliency Highlighted Feature Enhancements||IP Office R9.1 Standard||IP Office R9.1 Select|
|Core System and Expansion Resiliency||Standard||Enhanced|
|VMWARE High Availability (HA)||Not Available||Available|
|IP Phone Resiliency for Remote Workers||Standard||Standard|
|IP DECT Wireless Phone Resiliency with IP DECT R4||Standard||Standard|
IP Office Select is targeted for:
- Call centers that require up to 250 agents and supervisors.
- Businesses that require built-in call recording; IP Office 9.1 Select provides up to 500 ports.
- Businesses that require Audio Conferencing Bridge; IP Office Server Edition and IP Office Select Edition accommodates built in conference ports and Select provides up to 512 conference ports. Clients can utilize this internal conferencing technology instead of spending money on a separate conference bridging solution. Larger enterprises who have more than 2,500 users can simply use IP Office select as a standalone audio bridge.
- Single site designs that require up to 2,500 users or 2,500 users across 150 locations.
- Clients who require a single server deployment.
- Clients with a VMWARE infrastructure that want to leverage their existing investment with IP Office software only editions.
- Clients who want a true Unified Communication platform. IP Office Server Edition and Select Edition allows for integrating the multiple users such as the office worker, telecommuter, mobile worker and more. This offering provides solutions for all user work types and can be designed utilizing the Server Edition and Select Editions single server or multiple server instances based on network requirements.
IP Office Server Edition and Select Edition is truly the most cost effective flexible small to mid-market communication system available today.
For more information contact the Avaya account management team at Converged Communication Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org.