Avaya IP Office R10.0
For any business looking to stay competitive and profitable, giving employees the tools they need to communicate easily and efficiently with both colleagues and clients is crucial. Since it hit the North American market in 2000, Avaya IP Office has established itself as the leading small to medium site PBX/IP telephony solution - offering flexibility, scalability, and a range of features that businesses can leverage to better serve their customers and achieve their goals. IP Office R10.0 improves upon earlier versions of the solution with better business continuity, a richer user experience, expanded collaboration capabilities, and more.
Here are some of the main benefits and features IP Office R10.0 has to offer to businesses:
Improved and increased capacities. IP Office R10.0 has additional capacity and can accommodate solutions with as many as 3,000 users and 150 nodes. R10.0 offers more potential for scalability in the following areas:
- UC users
- Intercom group paging
- Hunt groups
- Soft consoles
- Music-on-hold sources (up to 32)
- Button modules
- Centralized/external and personalized directory capacities
Expanded collaboration capabilities. R10.0 provides users with a number of features that allow for enhanced collaboration.
- H175 Video Collaboration Station
- Updated Web Collaboration Application including remote desktop control when desktop sharing
- Web RTC Software Developers Kit
- Better Avaya Communicator for Web Integration
- Enhancements for one-X portal and one-X Mobile Preferred
IP Office Contact Center enhancements. R10.0 supports IP Office Contact Center 9.1.6. Here are some of the main features IPOCC has to offer to users:
- An IPOCC Admin Web page for simplified administration
- More granular metrics
- Enhanced customization
- More manageable historical and real-time reports
- Avaya Contact Center Wallboard integration
Better user synchronization and LDAP integration. Users had LDAP user synchronization capabilities in Web Manager starting with IP Office R9.1. IP Office R10.0 features the following enhancements:
- More optional user synchronization fields (login code, group membership, twinned mobile number, and voicemail code)
- Connect to directory services modifications, including preservation of connection settings if a test connection fails, better feedback if mandatory inputs are absent, and better tool tips for search filter, base designated name, user schema, and use SSL
- Improved LDAP job options, such as the ability to modify or delete LDAP jobs from the "View Scheduled Jobs" page and view the results of the last synchronization to see if users were created successfully or not
Expanded one-X Portal capabilities. IP Office R10.0 adds new capabilities for the one-X portal.
- Resilient one-X Portal Application on IP Office Select with a secondary connection available if a primary one-X Portal outage occurs
- Multi-party/group chat for one-X Mobile Preferred with up to 5 chat groups possible for each user
- Ad-hoc conference support on the one-X Mobile application
- SoftConsole enhancements including presence support added to the directory where users can IM other users and an updated user experience
- Avaya Communicator for Web only requires an Office Worker or Power User license. Additionally, in R10.0, Communicator for Web Single Sign-On allows a user to use one set of credentials to sign onto Google+, Salesforce, Office 365, and IP Office.
- Improved proactive voice monitoring. IP Office R9.1 allowed users to configure H.323 phones to transmit RTCP messages to a third party central application collector. R10.0 builds on that capability by giving users the ability to send RTCP reports to a third party collector for media sessions anchored on IP Office.
- Simplified migration strategies are outlined for current Partner ACS, Partner II, Partner Plus, Nortel Norstar (MICS, CICS), Nortel BCM, Nortel CS1k and Definity Prologix CSI clients.
To learn more about Avaya IP Office R10.0 and how it can enhance communication, collaboration, and engagement for your organization, contact us today by calling (877) 598-3999 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.