Avaya Compact Contact Center - Avaya CCC
Small and midsize companies looking to deliver high-quality customer service, boost productivity, and drive growth can benefit significantly from a modular contact center solution. Avaya IP Office Compact Contact Center - which can serve contact centers with anywhere from 2 to 75 agents - offers a number of advanced features that can benefit your business. Those capabilities include real-time management and historical reporting; desktop tools that promote productivity; self-service options for your customers; wallboards and instant alarms; and call routing, queuing, and coverage to ensure each call gets through to the right person.
Converged Communication Systems - an Avaya Partner in Customer Excellence - can help your company implement and maintain Avaya solutions for effective contact center management.
The Avaya CCC software application includes the following modules to facilitate optimal contact center operations:CCC Server: Base System (IPO CCC SVR RFA)
The CCC application base system allows for one supervisor position, a real-time view of data/information, historical reports, and management by exception. The base system also grants access to as many as 73 standard reports and enables reporting capabilities for five agents. Finally, the system includes one PC Wallboard application license.Historical Reporting Modules
CCC archives all contact center telephony and multimedia interactions in a central MSDE or SQL database to allow for the creation of custom reports. The reporting modules include the following:
- CCC Reporter provides access to as many as 73 standard reports and gives users the ability to create up to three custom reports out of the box with the Custom Reports module. CCC Reporter allows for as many as 20 separate Report Viewers (as many as five viewers for MSDE installations). Users can also export reports to a range of formats, such as Excel, PDF, HTML, and CSV.
- Custom Reports makes custom reporting a more accessible experience for small to midsize businesses by using Crystal Reports as the basis for all reports. Businesses with a designer license (IPO CCC DESIGNER RFA) and compatible Crystal Reporting version 9 software can generate more than three custom reports.
- Report Scheduler allows users to schedule individual delivery of any historical report to anyone via email. You can also schedule reports to multiple network printers.
- Microsoft CRM Integrated Reporting provides reports that integrate information between IP Office and Microsoft Business Solutions. IP Office Customer Management brings together CCC and the Microsoft CRM to combine all contact points.
The MultiMedia Module gives CCC new routing schemes and offers combined reporting for all contact center interactions. The MMM supports the following types of queues:
- Email. Multimedia agents get emails from the queue and respond to them using Outlook.
- Chat. The MMM routes real-time chat requests through the Microsoft Chat interface.
- Proactive list dialing/Preview dialing. With this type of queue, you can import direct marketing lists to Excel-based datasheets to start an outbound campaign. Your agents can choose to either accept certain contacts or practice automatic acceptance.
- Web callback. This option lets customers who would rather talk on the phone than chat online leave a callback number. Once their number gets sent to an agent, the system will automatically call them back.
Avaya CCC also includes a few modules that enhance your company's ability to manage its contact center.
- Call Center View (CCV)/Real Time Supervisor Monitoring enables real-time service monitoring, with as many as 12 separate graphs available for supervisors to review.
- Alarm Reporter lets contact center supervisors review the contact center's daily or weekly performance.
- Phone Manager Pro: Agent Enabled allows agents to log into a PC computer-telephony integration application that allows them to join groups or set their status (busy/available).
In order to drive productivity, CCC also has modules that facilitate integration with third-party applications.
- Workforce Interface Management provides for interoperability between CCC and workforce rostering packages such as Blue Pumpkin and Qmax.
- Microsoft TAPI Integration helps companies succeed by using first party or third party TAPI support on IP Office to communicate with supported software packages that boost productivity, such as ACT! Goldmine.
Avaya CCC allows for fixed scrolling wallboards that display important information to the entire call center. In addition, supervisors can send ad-hoc messages to the wallboards to make announcements.
CCC also includes PC-based wallboards for individual agents. These customizable wallboards can display statistics for a particular person or group - in addition to showing stats for the entire center. Supervisors can also send messages to PC wallboards.
To learn more about Avaya CCC and how it can change and improve customer service delivery as well as agent productivity, contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org.