|Legacy Clients Include:|
|Knology, Americast, Broadstripe|
For Sales Inquiries:
For the most current pricing and upgrades, click here.
If you need to move or add to your current services, click here.For Support Inquiries:
If you're seeking support, click here.
If you are looking for upgrades, migration of your services, are opening another location, are looking to move your business to a different location, or are simply in need of setup of new service, call our Converged Network Services team at 877-598-3999. A Converged Network Service specialist will assist you with whatever you may need.
About: WOW! (Wide Open West) is a telecommunications service provider for businesses in the Midwest down to the Southeast. They deliver service over a fiber-optic network, meaning they offer high-speed and high-quality services that will help advance and grow your business.
Internet & Data: If your business is in need of a cost-effective Internet and data solution, WOW! has the right plan for you. With fast upload and download speeds and scalable bandwidth options, the right Internet solution will increase your businesses' productivity, decrease downtime, and save you money. Solutions/services available include:
Business Internet: For businesses that are in need of reliable Internet connectivity, WOW! provides several different options that are scalable to your business needs. Drop the DSL, switch to one of the fastest connections out there. Features include:
- Increased bandwidth
- Security over a privately managed and owned network
- Direct connection to your router provides simplicity
- Fast cloud backup and recovery
- 24/7 support
Business Ethernet: If you are seeking a service that will connect your offices and network both privately and securely, WOW! can provide business Ethernet over their fiber optic network so that you receive a reliable connection and your applications can run smoothly. Not only does WOW! provide guarantee Class of Service to give your business max performance, but it provides a fiber-based Ethernet solution that will meet your businesses point-to-point or multi-point needs. Features include:
- Speeds from 5Mbps to 10Gbps
- Dedicated Internet access
- Service level agreements
- 24/7 support
Fiber Optic Internet: If your business is in need of the fastest connection available, WOW! has fiber Internet services available. Speeds reach up to 10Gbps, and can be scaled as your business grows. Features include:
- Office-to-office network connectivity
- Secure connection to WOW! fiber-optic network for applications that require high-bandwidth
- 24/7 support
- Business Internet: For businesses that are in need of reliable Internet connectivity, WOW! provides several different options that are scalable to your business needs. Drop the DSL, switch to one of the fastest connections out there. Features include:
Voice: Staying connected to customers, clients, and employees is a crucial factor in your businesses' success. With a voice solution from WOW! your business is more connected than ever before. Solutions available:
Business Voice: If your business needs a simple yet advanced voice solution, WOW! offers a business voice solution that is highly flexible. With this service, your calls are made and received over a private fiber network, ensuring the highest quality in voice and connection. You can decide whether your business needs traditional phone services, or Business voice by WOW! Robust features included:
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding
- 3-way Calling
Hosted Voice: If your business is in need of a fully hosted voice solution, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services from WOW! are best. Since there is no PBX equipment that has to be installed, this saves you time, money and space. The connection is secure as well as reliable, and provides high quality voice transmissions. Features include:
- Caller ID
- Web portal
- Call transferring
- Call forwarding
- Speed dialing
- Simultaneous ring for up to 5 phone numbers
- Call hold (Music hold)
- Option of an Auto Attendant for efficient call routing
Voice Trunking (SIP Trunking): If your business currently has a VoIP-PBX connection, and you'd like to upgrade that connection, you can with SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) Trunking. SIP Trunking allows you to replace traditional phone lines with hundreds of communication paths over a fiber connection. Features include:
- Unlimited (DID) Direct Inward Dialing capability
- Different phone numbers for all phones
Traditional PBX: This solution works for business that would like to utilize their current PBX phone system, and make it more secure with faster speeds. Features include:
- Increased bandwidth which leads to higher productivity
- Ease of adding more lines
- Direct-dial phone numbers for each employee
- Business Voice: If your business needs a simple yet advanced voice solution, WOW! offers a business voice solution that is highly flexible. With this service, your calls are made and received over a private fiber network, ensuring the highest quality in voice and connection. You can decide whether your business needs traditional phone services, or Business voice by WOW! Robust features included:
Cloud and Recovery: If your business runs high-intensity applications, or needs a backup solution, WOW! provides cloud and recovery solutions. Different solutions include:
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and Hosting: If you'd rather outsource the equipment that is used for your business operations, storage, hardware and servers, this is the solution for you. You additionally receive complete management, maintenance, and consistent upgrades.
- Backup and Recovery: Disasters happen, and your business must be prepared. With a backup and recovery solution from WOW! your important data, files and applications are all kept safe- no matter what may happen. This decreases downtime and increases business continuity. With your backup off-site, your data is safe from any disasters that may hit your office.
- Data Center and Colocation: It's crucial that as your company grows, so does your data center. Often times your business won't have enough room to maintain the equipment and security that you need. This is where WOW! comes in. They have multiple data centers that are linked by fiber. They additionally meet humidity and temperature requirements that will give you the most out of your equipment.
If you'd like a free telecom audit, or assistance with telecom expense management or if you'd just like for a telecom consultant to review your bills, call our Converged Network Services Specialists at 877-598-3999.