US SignalFor Sales Inquiries:
For the latest in pricing and upgrades, click here.
If you're looking to move or make additions to your current services, click here.For Support Inquiries:
If you're in need of support, click here.
If you are seeking an upgrade, are looking for migration of your current services, are about to open a new location, are about to move your business to a new location or are simply looking for setup of new service, contact our Converged Network Services team at 877-598-3999. A Converged Network Service specialist will guide you.About: US Signal is Midwest networking, fiber Internet, and cloud solutions provider that can provide business solutions to companies of any size or industry. Continue reading to see what US Signal can do for your business. Solutions: Cloud:
Hosted Private Cloud: With a HPC (Hosted Private Cloud Solution) you receive completely dedicated computing and storage resources. Not only is your cloud strictly for you and separated from everyone else, but with US Signal, it is connected to the one of the most booming fiber-optic networks in the Midwest. Features include:
- Dedicated Compute: Intel multi-core processors in 7.2GHz, 12 GHz, or 33.6 GHz increments
- Dedicated Memory: RDIMM in increments of 12GB, 24GB, 28GB, or 96GB
- Dedicated Storage
- Remote access to HPC environment
- Housed in US Signal data center with security
Resource Pools: Pooling resources not only saves you money, but also saves you time. No matter what your needs, US Signal can provide either dedicated or flexible resources pools. Features include:
- 40 Gbps upstream connectivity
- 1.8 Tbps of Ethernet switching fabric
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 series
- DC or iSCSI storage adapters (dual-homed)
- 10 Gigabit network adapters
- Compliant Resource Pools: This service includes all features of a standard Resource Pool but additionally provides the maintenance of your businesses' compliance. Amounts of compute, memory, and story are fully scalable.
Dedicated Blade Servers: When you purchase a US Signal dedicated physical blade server through CCS, not only do you get a top-notch server, but you additionally get first-rate security for that server. When your server is connected to SAN (Storage Area Networks) within the virtual data center, you receive high-speed 15k Fiber Channel access and SATA drives for mass storage. With a dedicated blade server, you have the options to create your own hybrid cloud, use the server for strictly disaster recovery/backup, or use it as an alternate site for your current private cloud. Features include:
- Advanced security
- Fibre channel or SATA connection to SAN (1.8 Tb)
- 4 Hour MTTR
- 192 GB of DDR3 memory
- 8 core Intel Xeon E5-2600 processers (Two)
- 2.70 GHz and 20Mb of Cache
- Hosted Private Cloud: With a HPC (Hosted Private Cloud Solution) you receive completely dedicated computing and storage resources. Not only is your cloud strictly for you and separated from everyone else, but with US Signal, it is connected to the one of the most booming fiber-optic networks in the Midwest. Features include:
Colocation: After you've invested in the best equipment, it's crucial to have that equipment and your data safely secured in a safe house or data center. Instead of spending extra money to create your own, you can store your equipment in a US Signal data center that will come with the highest security you can possibly receive, which allows you to stay more focused on running your business. Features include:
- 24/7 access for authorized representatives
- Secure and alarmed facilities with automated temperature controls
- 120/208 VAC available in 10 Amp increments (AC power)
- -48 VDC available in 10 Amp increments (DC power)
- 24-hour full generator backup
Cloud Storage: With the utilization of cloud storage, you can more easily and securely share and store your data. US Signal does not meter bandwidth or data within our out of your cloud storage, which leads to the saving of money. Features include:
- Dedicated network security contexts
- Redundant 10 Gbps upstream connectivity
- A variety of secure access methods available
Security: It's important to have the right security in place so that you can protect all of your data and files as well as your network from getting attacked. US Signal provides multiple options of cloud-based security solutions that will deliver complete up-to-date protection. This will prevent threats from things like viruses, spam, phishing, and malware. No matter what your businesses' security needs are, there is a plan for you. There are three options available:
Cloud-Based Managed Firewall:
Think of this firewall service as an actual wall around your network. Not only does this keep your private network/Wan secure. It is fully integrated with all US Signal network services, and filters all data to save on bandwidth. Features include:
- Firewall with IPsec, NAT and PAT
- Scalable services with speeds from 10 Mbps to 100 Mbps
- Think of this firewall service as an actual wall around your network. Not only does this keep your private network/Wan secure. It is fully integrated with all US Signal network services, and filters all data to save on bandwidth. Features include:
Cloud-Based Advanced Security: This security solution delivers a full security solution. Instead of focusing on keeping your network safe, leave it to us. Features include:
- Web proxy that filters content from Internet
- Ability to implement strict rules-based access control
- Active Directory integration (LDAP/AD)
- Protection from intrusions
- Site-to-site IPsec & client based VPN termination support
Cloud-Based Advanced Security+: This solution provides complete end-to-end security and is available with MPLS, VES Wide Area Networks as well as US Signal Cloud Hosting Environments. It provides an optional multi-tenancy enhancement so that you can create additional private networks as needed. This plan emits total-security and gives you the ability to correlate any firewall logs with specific customer usernames if they are integrated with an active directory environment. Features include:
- Application filtering
- Protocol filtering
- Content filtering
- Web Proxy and Access Control
- ICSA (International Computer Security Association) certified
- Cloud-Based Managed Firewall:
Enhancements: Take your cloud to the next level with these features/services.
Cloud Kiosk: Reduce your transfer time and the risk of loss of your data with US Signals' Cloud Kiosk. This service not only eliminates bandwidth concerns, but also gives your business a cohesive disaster recovery solution. Features include:
- GigE port availability
- Remote access so that you do not have to be on-site
- 24/7 access
- Remote assistance available
- Secure environment
- Dedicated 1Gb link directly into your Cloud Hosting setting
Cloud Load Balancer: With this service, you are virtually controlling how traffic is distributed and directed among your hosting environment. Features include:
- Layer 4 (TCP) & Layer 7 (HTTP/S) Balancing
- Support of URL, port and more
- Utilization of VMware's vShield Edge Gateway
- Licensing: If your business is in need of the latest Microsoft Operating Systems and applications, US Signal provides licenses that give you all you need for a low monthly cost.
- Cloud Kiosk: Reduce your transfer time and the risk of loss of your data with US Signals' Cloud Kiosk. This service not only eliminates bandwidth concerns, but also gives your business a cohesive disaster recovery solution. Features include:
MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching): This solution is best for businesses that have multiple sites/locations. MPLS eases your network traffic flow and provides high-security. Your sites become connected without fixed virtual circuits. Features include:
- Support of static routes and BGP (Border Gateway Protocol)
- A variety of bandwidth speed connectivity options: fixed, burstable, or bonded
- Different access options available (including Direct Fiber Access)
Virtual Ethernet Service: This service allows long-haul Ethernet traffic to be moved across an MPLS backbone, so that you're only purchasing the bandwidth you need. Features/options include:
- Ethernet over Copper (EoCu)
- Ethernet over DS-1/DS-3 (EoTDM)
- Ethernet over SONET
- External Network to Network Interfaces (ENNI)
- ILEC Switched Ethernet connections (via copper or optical cabling)
Dedicated Internet Access: This service provides Internet access in the Midwest over a SONET protected fiber internet network. Speeds start at 1.5 Mbps and can go higher as needed. Features include:
- IP v4 and v6 network comprised of Cisco ASR 9000 routers
- Burstable, dedicated, or fixed speeds from 1 Gbps and up
- Domain Name System (DNS) Services
- Information travels US Signal's protected IP backbone
Private Line: Private Line services from US Signal are backed up with 99.999% uptime Service Level Agreements, and can be completely customized to your businesses' needs. Features include:
- Dedicated and secure connections between two customer locations
- Different bandwidth and hand-off options ranging from DS-1 to OC-192
- Guaranteed bandwidth
- 24/7 network surveillance and monitoring
Optical Wave: This service is fully transparent as well as customizable and allows your business to run switch protection among several waves. Features include:
- Dedicated bandwidth speeds available: 1Gbps 2.5Gbps, 10Gbps, 100Gbps
- Interfaces supported: SONET (OC-48 or OC-192), 10 GigE and more
- Both Metro and Long Haul Wave services offered
- Handoff options: OC-48, OC-192, SR10, LR4, LAN/WAN-PHY and more
Carrier Services: No matter what your needs may be, US Signal provides several access options that will support the current WAN technologies you have, and can delivery multiple handoffs to the premise based on your business requirements.
- TDM: This option is best for delivery methods that are in rural areas and aren't accessible by most used access options. Bandwidth speeds range from 1.544 Mbps all the way up to 44.736 Mbps, or bonded options that can provide higher bandwidths.
- Ethernet over TDM (EoTDM) can provide bandwidths from up to 155 Mbps within a 50 mile radius of a US Signal POP.
- Ethernet over Copper (EoCU) utilizes SHDSL copper pairs to deliver bandwidth at high speeds while maintain lower costs than other technologies.
- ILEC Dedicated Ethernet fiber based point to point GigE (fiber internet) transport method that provides dedicated bandwidth on an optical network.
- ILEC Switched Ethernet is an optically switched service that allows versatile scalability and flexibility of data over an Ethernet network.
- MSO/Cable Ethernet uses cable companies' optical Ethernet network for last mile access.
- DWDM/SONET: This carrier access option provides optics from OC-3 to OC-192 and speeds from 2.5 GigE all the way to 10 GigE. Ring solutions and 1+1 solutions can be set up to redirect your traffic around a fiber cut or failed card almost instantly after it is detected.
Direct Fiber: If your business needs Internet access, MPLS, or Virtual Ethernet services, Direct Fiber Access can provide protected or unprotected paths from your site/location to the US signal metro fiber ring. Bandwidths available range from 20 Mbps to 1 Gbps. Features include:
- Fast Ethernet handoff
- Copper gigabit Ethernet handoff
- Optical gigabit Ethernet handoff
Three different lateral protection options:
- Unprotected path
- Partially collapsed path
- Protected path
- Dedicated bandwidth (never shared with other customers)
- ENNI: This service is a physical interconnection between two different carrier Ethernet network operators. Full rate (GigE) ENNIs are currently available in all US Signal lit buildings, where Ethernet cross connects exist/are available.
To get a free telecom audit, or to get telecom expense management assistance or if you'd like one of our telecom consultants to review your bills, please contact our Converged Network Services Specialists at 877-598-3999.