Time Warner Cable
|Legacy Clients Include:|
|DukeNet Communications, Insight Communications, NewWave Communications, NaviSite|
For Sales Inquiries:
If you'd like to know the latest pricing or upgrades, click here.
If you're looking to move or make additions to your current services, click here.For Support Inquiries:
If you're in need of support, click here.
If you want to upgrade, are interesting in the migration of your services, are opening a new location, are moving your business to a new location or are simply seeking the setup of new service, call our Converged Network Services team at 877-598-3999. Someone on our Converged Network Service specialists' team will help you.
About: Time Warner Cable, recently merged with Comcast, is both an industry leader and innovator. They provide high-quality voice, networking and cloud solutions to businesses of any size, and operate over a fiber-optic network. No matter the size or industry of your business, Time Warner has a solution that will give your company a competitive edge.
Business Internet: As a business, it's important that you are always securely connected to the Internet. This allows for consistent connection with your customers, vendors and employees. Time Warner Cable provides business internet with a variety speeds to meet your businesses' needs. With completely scalable bandwidth, you can choose a plan that is perfect for your company. Features include:
A dynamic IP address (Static IP addresses are available for an additional monthly cost)
Cable mode CPE (customer premises equipment) is included. This supports multiple IP addresses as well as DHCP functionality.
WiFi Hotspot included at no extra charge
Online Backup: If you'd like to back up your businesses data, files, and applications over a secure cloud, Time Warner provides online backup solutions for businesses of any size.
- Automated backups (scheduled by you)
- Storage amounts from 10GB to 1.5TB
- Web-based portal access for management of multiple users and servers
Static IP: To ensure that your business has a coherent online/virtual presence, you must utilize static IP address service. Features include:
- Remote access to your business network systems
- Enables a VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Domain Name Services: The first step to creating an online identity is having the right domain associated with your business. Sprint can assist your business with registration and other domain name services.
- Web Hosting: This additional service for Business Internet allows you to have fully hosted web services with a completely customizable plan.
- Email: This feature provides a block of 10 email addresses as well as mailboxes and 10 GB of storage each block. You can purchase more blocks of mailboxes and/or storage as needed. These emails are feature-rich and provide server-level virus scanning as well as automatic reply capability.
- Teleworker: Increase your business continuity and implement a solution that allows your employees to work remotely as needed. Not only does this save on costs, but it additionally increases your businesses' productivity.
- Managed Security: Having managed security not only protects your businesses from data breaches, but additionally frees up valuable time.
- Hosted Exchange: For increased business collaboration, choose Hosted Exchange, as it provides all of the benefits of Microsoft Exchange 2010, and assists in time and project management.
- Online Backup: If you'd like to back up your businesses data, files, and applications over a secure cloud, Time Warner provides online backup solutions for businesses of any size.
- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA): If you are seeking a secure and private connection over a fiber-optic network, Time Warner provides dedicated Internet Access. This prevents your business from having to compete for bandwidth on a public connection and provides an included IP address space as well as 24/7 proactive monitoring to ensure your network is running properly.
- Online Backup: In case of an emergency, accidental deletion, or file corruption, utilizing an online backup plan allows for the safety of your files or applications over the Internet/cloud. This service provides entire encryption on all data, and backs up only when new or changed files come about so that your bandwidth and time are saved.
Hosted Exchange: This service provides access to email, contacts, calendars as well as documents from any device and anywhere. Your business can either choose a premium mailbox or a basic mailbox, depending on your mailbox needs. Available features include:
- Outlook 2010 as well as Outlook 2013 for Windows, or Outlook 2011 for Mac desktop users
- Calendar services (busy/free)
- Active Sync for mobile support
- Outlook Web Access
- Address book services (Global)
- Anti-spam/anti-virus protection
- NaviSite: This is a cloud service company owned by Time Warner. There are a variety of services available that can meet your businesses' cloud needs.
Business Class Phone: A key factor in your businesses' success is how you communicate with customers, clients, employees, or vendors. One of the first steps to having seamless communication within your company is a business class phone system. Business Class Phone by Time Warner utilizes Internet Protocol (IP) to deliver high quality voice signals over a fiber-coaxial network. Whether you already have a phone system or need a completely new one, there is a solution and feature-rich package for you that will give your business a competitive edge. Some features available include:
- Caller ID
- Account Codes
- Three-Way Call Transfer
- Hunt Groups
- Auto Attendant
- Custom ring
- Single/Group/Shared Voicemail
- A mobility package with: personal attendant, office anywhere, sequential ring, simultaneous ring
- Voice manager portal
- Up to 30 phone lines per location
- Business Class PRI: If your business is in need of PRI (Primary Rate Interface) solutions, Time Warner provides an ISDN trunking solution that connects your PBX (private branch exchange) or other system to a public switch telephone network. Long distance minutes are also available.
Business Class SIP Trunks: This service is an IP-based voice trunking service that utilizes SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) to connect your IP PBX to a public switch telephone network. This means that your voice is not delivered over the public Internet. This is a cost-efficient solution and is highly scalable, as trunks are sold by the number of call paths. Features include:
- Dedicated bandwidth for voice calls
- IP PBX equipment compatibility assurance
- Trunk admin portal
- Scalable minutes of use packages (long-distance and international calling)
- 24/7 proactive monitoring
- ESG available for fiber sites and cable modem installed for HFC access sites
Ethernet: With Ethernet Services from Time Warner and CCS, you can link multiple locations and leverage bandwidth-intensive applications. There are a variety of options when it comes to Ethernet services, meaning there is a perfect solution for your business.
Ethernet Private Line: If your business has 2 locations, this is the best Ethernet solution for you. This solution is cost-effective and connects to CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) to provide transmission of data speeds from 5 Mbps to 10 Gbps. Technical specifications and features include:
- Uses a standard MEF 9 Ethernet UNI (User Network Interface)
- Traffic Management
- VLAN tag preservation/support
- Layer 2 Control Protocol (L2CP)
- Bandwidth profiles
Ethernet Virtual Private Line: If your business has a main office and satellite locations the best Ethernet solution for your business would be Time Warner's Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL). It provides high-speed and high-quality point-to-multipoint connection. This allows complete business collaboration and continuity. Features include:
- Layer 2 dedicated Control Protocol
- Traffic Separation
- Up to 20 included VLAN IDs per EVC (more are available at an extra charge)
- Ethernet Local Area Network: For businesses that have multiple locations and would like to centralize them onto a single network, ELAN (Ethernet Local Area Network) is the best solution. With this, large amounts of information and data can be easily and securely transferred between sites.
Ethernet Services Portal: Time Warner doesn't just provide Ethernet Services; they also provide access to a password-protected portal so that you can review performance by location. The different types of reports available through this feature include:
- Service Availability
- Custom Reports
- Time Period Reports
- Utilization Reports
- Frame Delay Variation Deports
- Frame Delay Round Trip Report
- Frame Loss Ration Report
- Ethernet Private Line: If your business has 2 locations, this is the best Ethernet solution for you. This solution is cost-effective and connects to CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) to provide transmission of data speeds from 5 Mbps to 10 Gbps. Technical specifications and features include:
Managed Router Services:
- Managed Router Service for Internet: If you are considering or already utilizing Time Warner Internet services, you can enhance them with a fully managed Internet and Network security solution. Not only will this keep your network fully optimized, but it will help to reduce costs as you don't have to be worried about maintaining or upgrading your equipment or software. Additionally, you can always be certain you will receive proper bandwidth as well as secure remote access.
- Managed Router Service for Ethernet: With this managed service, your company can save money and time while still receiving the full benefits of Ethernet services. Your business will receive 24/6 support, proactive monitoring, and end-to-end management so that your network is consistently running at full functionality.
- Managed Security Service for Internet: Does your business not have a whole lot of time to keep an eye on your Internet connection and security? That's where Time Warner and CCS come in. With this service, you receive fast Internet service securely delivered over a fully managed fiber-rich IP network. This not only increases productivity, but additionally saves on the cost of IT staff.
- Managed WiFi: For a completely managed and scalable WiFi solution that is managed end-to-end, Time Warner provides Managed WiFi. This service can be distributed virtually across an entire enterprise. The service provides high-speed connectivity, Business Internet access, in-depth reporting, and other optional tools. Your network performance will always be reaching the agreed quality and you will receive 24/7 support with proactive monitoring.
Colocation Services: Running a business, you are aware that it's important to have minimal downtime. Every second that your business is without power or connectivity, or backup and security, your business is potentially losing money. With colocation services from Time Warner and CCS, your equipment is in a secure environment so that you are safe from network breaches, data comprises, or other threats. Features include:
- Backup Generators
- Bandwidth that includes Dedicated Internet Access as well as Ethernet Point-to-Point connections
- HVAC system with N+1 redundancy as well as a 72 (+/- 2) degree temperature with 45% humidity
- 24/7 support
- Proactive monitoring
If you are interested in a free telecom audit, or are seeking telecom expense management assistance or simply are in need of one of our expert telecom consultants to review your bills, call our Converged Network Services Specialists at 877-598-3999.