Avaya VoIP Chicago
VoIP telephony has been a growing technology in the telecommunication industry. With the onset of VoIP technology, companies benefit in several ways:
- Linking up remote sites and sharing resources while using existing data network
- Allowing for more home and mobile workers which cuts costs
- Increasing business hours over multiple sites
- Cutting equipment expenditures
- Making organizations more mobile
- Easier moves
- Reducing wiring costs
- Sharing resources voice over data
- Increase redundancy with more routing options and automatic options
- Increased error checking and automation
- and more...
All Avaya systems today have a way to integrate VoIP technologies. Here are some examples of VOIP integrations:
Avaya VoIP deskphones, softphones, and networking:
- Avaya Partner VOIP: For Partner ACS customers R7 or below, VoIP terminal adapters allow site-to-site trunking.
- Avaya Merlin VOIP: For Merlin Legend & Merlin Magix R4.0 or below, VoIP terminal adapters allow site-to-site trunking.
- Avaya IP Office VOIP: For Avaya IP Office solutions, VoIP phones or VoIP site-to-site trunking is allowed for multiple site networking. Avaya has Avaya 4600 series, Avaya 5600 series, and more available for desktop phones. Avaya also has VoIP Softphones available, as well as Avaya One-X Mobile. For customers that need wireless solutions, Avaya IP Dect solutions and Avaya VoIP mobile solutions are a hot seller.
- Avaya Quick Edition: For Avaya Quick Edition solutions, VoIP desktop phones (Avaya 4620 and Avaya 1600 series) sets, as well as Avaya One-X softphones and One-X mobile.
- Avaya Communication Manager: Avaya Communication Manager is the most robust product in the Avaya world and has many different IP technologies you can select from.
Avaya VoIP Chicago
With the onset of VoIP technologies and VoIP telephony, the job of the CCS Support team has become more intelligent and automated. Since IP is just another device on your network, the CCS Support Group has support practices in place to monitor and automate if there is an error on your network. This saves time and customers downtime.
If you need more information on VoIP or Avaya VoIP Chicago, contact our sales center at 877-598-3999.