Toy manufacturer takes consumer call handling to the next level with Avaya IP Office Platform
Receiving upward of 35,000 calls from customers every year, toy manufacturer Radio Flyer needed a phone system solution that could keep up with its high call volume. The company's prior phone system was outdated and wasn't fully reliable. It decided to turn to Avaya and CCS for a top-of-the-line solution that was well suited and well-priced for a company their size.
This case study addresses the challenges that Radio Flyer faced with its previous phone system and how Avaya IP Office™ helped create a reliable and scalable phone system solution that has increased Radio Flyer customer service and allowed the business to collect valuable metrics. Learn more about how the IP Office Platform's reliable and scalable features allow for growth and innovation in meeting customer service needs.
Download the Radio Flyer case study and discover:
- Why Radio Flyer chose the Avaya IP Office™ Platform
- How the collection of valuable data has helped fuel operational improvements as well as staffing efficiencies
- How the stability of IP Office has made it easy to set up new users as well as make moves, adds or changes
- How the Avaya IP Office Platform is scalable so that it can grow with companies
- How Avaya IP Office 500 has helped improve customer call handling for Radio Flyer