Legacy Lucent Phone Systems
Converged Communication Systems, LLC, is a full sales, service, parts, installation, support and maintenance organization for small businesses to mid-markets and large enterprise companies who are looking for premier telecommunication services (including: standard business telephone lines, phone system equipment, internet, business T1 service, voice PRI, Direct inward dials, MPLS, telephone sets, wiring, voicemail, etc.), IP telephony (including: unified communication, unified messaging, contact centers, call center telephony, ACD, queue, VoIP telephones, business VoIP services, SIP services, SIP deskphones, VoIP telephone systems, SIP telephone systems, etc.) and data networks (including: Windows Servers, Dell Workstations, business networks, small business networks, large business networks, VPN, network security, snmp monitoring, business telephony applications, telephone system applications, etc.). Contact the CCS Avaya Support group at 877-598-3999 for design and pricing or for a general inquiry of support services.
Upgrading your business telephone system?
We specialize in upgrading existing Avaya Communication telephone systems while keeping your original investment protected as much as possible. Contact a CCS Avaya specialist at 877-598-3999.
Migrating your existing Avaya solution or Avaya Definity system?
Migrating for many businesses is a large project that could cause many headaches if you select a poor support organization. At Converged Communication Systems, we are here to help migrate your current Avaya phone system to the most updated version, while keeping in mind your specific business needs. Are you a current Avaya Definity customers? Talk to us at 877-598-3999 about smooth Definity migration program to bring you into a more current Avaya Communication Manager solution with Avaya’s best in class Media Servers and Media Gateways.
Are you moving your phone system or planning a phone system move?
Our project managers at the CCS Support Group can help! We are a service based organization with a sales arm. What does this mean to you? Service and support is our number one concern. We can help with your service provider, infrastructure cabling, phone system move, phone system changes, as well as phone system re-certification.
Legacy Customers that manufacturers no longer support
Converged Communication Systems, LLC, has made it our promise to support all old legacy AT&T phone systems, old Lucent Technology phone systems, and Avaya Communication equipment that is currently being supported or that has been phased out for manufacturer support. We firmly believe that until you are ready to upgrade, migrate or forklift your telecommunication infrastructure, we will continue to maintain your technology until your business is ready to slowly migrate to a newer platform.
Some current or former Avaya Telephone Systems We Support
- AT&T Merlin, AT&T Merlin 2, AT&T Merlin II, AT&T Merlin Plus
- Lucent Merlin, Lucent Merlin Legend, Lucent Merlin Magix
- Avaya Merlin, Avaya Merlin Legend, Avaya Merlin Magix
- Avaya IP Office Version 1, Avaya IP400, Avaya Expansion Modules Version 1
- AT&T System 25, AT&T System 75, Lucent System 25, Lucent System 75
- Lucent Definity, Lucent ECS, Lucent BCS, Avaya Definity, Avaya ECS, Avaya BCS
- Avaya Multivantage Software and Avaya Multivantage Express
- Avaya Communication Manager R1, R2, R3, R4, R5 (also known ACM R5.0)
- Intuity Audix, Intuity MAP 5, Map 40, Map 100, Intuity LX, Audix Voicemail
- Definity Audix, Definity Voicemail
- AT&T Partner II, AT&T Partner 2, AT&T Partner Plus, AT&T Partner ACS
- Lucent Partner II, LucentPartner 2, Lucent Partner Plus, Lucent Partner ACS
- Avaya Partner ACS System, Avaya Partner SOE, Avaya Small Office Partner
- Avaya Small Office Telephone System & Lucent Partner Endeavor
- Avaya Media Servers (Avaya s8730, s8700, s8300, s8400, s8100, s8710, and more)
- Avaya Media Gateways (G150, G250, G350, G450, G650, G600, G700 and more)
- Avaya CMS, BCMS, Call Center Software, Contact Center Software
We want to make you a CCS & Avaya customer:
Avaya is best in class when it comes to telephone systems and 90% of FORTUNE® 500 companies use Avaya gear. Ask about our specials on migrating you from another manufacturer to an Avaya business telephone system. We have buy back programs for the following: Panasonic business telephone customer, a Mitel business telephone customer, Shortel, Cisco, Nortel, NEC, and more. We truly believe that you will be a satisfied Avaya customer once you make the switch. We make the switch as seamless as possible by supporting other vendors' equipment and with our industry leading service and support from the CCS support group.
Contact our sales and support team at 877-598-3999.