Cloud-based contact center technology allows businesses to deliver support efficiently and effectively, while improving customer engagement and boosting satisfaction. For organizations that want to enrich customer relationship management and reap the benefits of cloud technology, Converged Communication Systems offers cloud solutions for contact centers. With its flexible cloud-based applications, inContact has established itself as a leader and pioneer in the contact center technology space, with more than 2,000 call center deployments and more than one billion calls handled annually.
Cloud call center software offers an alternative to traditional call center technology that relies on on-premises software and hardware, which can run into issues related to agent inflexibility, outages, upgrades and more. Cloud technology will allow your business to serve customers through multiple channels - whether they're communicating via phone, social media, email, text or chat - while managing communications through a single queue. inContact solutions are flexible, pay-as-you-go and always up-to-date. With cloud-based contact center technology, your agents can efficiently provide personalized customer support that will yield increased satisfaction and success for your business.
Whether your contact center is enterprise, inbound, outbound or blended, and no matter its size, inContact can provide solutions that will boost your business. The cloud call center software platform offers the following tools to help your company manage customer interactions, analyze call center performance, integrate with CRMs such as Salesforce, and more:
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) software from inContact provides a universal queue for multiple channels of communication and uses skills-based routing to direct customers to agents with the right expertise to provide the best possible support. As the core of the inContact platform, the ACD application also performs automatic call backs for customers who have to leave the queue but want to keep their place in line. The ACD software is easy to customize and offers out-of-the-box CRM integration options, so that you can import customer data from platforms such as Salesforce to help your agents handle calls as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- inContact Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software helps contain costs by letting customers select the support they want, which lets them choose self-service to resolve relatively simple issues, such as bill paying and account inquiries. Additionally, the inContact IVR solution uses the same platform as its ACD software, so the two applications are fully integrated and can share data. Cloud IVR technology also allows multiple call center locations to leverage the same technology and deliver consistent support. Finally, inContact AVR has voice recognition software that provides text-to-speech and automated speech recognition in various languages.
- The inContact Personal Connection dialer eliminates the greeting delays of legacy dialers: Agents will be connected before the customer answers, allowing for a positive and productive interaction right from the start. In addition, Personal Connection uses an inContact patented pacing algorithm to allow agents to significantly improve productivity by making multiple predictive calls. The software also ensures your business remains compliant with government regulations through Intelligent Call Suppression, which automatically reviews numbers in the dialing queue to see if they are included on the Do Not Call List.
- Workforce Management (WFM) software uses predictive data to optimize schedules, based on historical trends and call volumes. The WFM solution also factors in the many variables that factor into staff scheduling, such as breaks, skill levels and availability. This promotes service goals and frees up supervisors to focus more on strategy, rather than scheduling. Furthermore, inContact WFM software lets employees enter scheduling preferences and bid on schedules, ensures that agents follow assigned schedules, and offers real-time visibility into contact center performance.
- The inContact ECHO Customer Satisfaction Survey solution gathers feedback from customers immediately after they finish calls to provide valuable information about agent performance and client satisfaction. Multiple delivery options - including email, IVR and chat - let you survey customers using the method that works best for everyone. The ECHO software also measures first call resolution, information that can give you the insights you need to optimize customer service and your contact center processes. Pre-built reports help you quickly grasp areas where your staff performs well and what needs work, and the results from each customer survey can prompt you to either praise your agents or target areas for improvement and additional coaching.
- Call Center Analytics & Reporting provides the metrics you need to make the best decisions for your business. Using more than 100 industry standard metrics and ready-to-go templates, you can generate ad-hoc reports and track year-over-year and month-over-month trends quickly and easily. If you want more detail, this solution makes it simple to filter by campaign, team, skill, agent or any combination of those factors. The software also offers dashboards that allow for real-time contact center performance tracking.
With leading cloud-based solutions from inContact, your company can deliver the high-quality support experience necessary to give your customers the service they need, whenever and wherever they want it. To learn more about cloud communication solutions and how they can drive growth and success for your business, contact us today at CloudSolutions@convergedsystems.com.