Hosted PBX and Hosted Phone SystemWhat is hosted phone system or hosted PBX solution?
A hosted phone system, commonly referred to as a hosted PBX solution, provides all the features of a complex business phone system while removing the need for leasing or purchasing unnecessary hardware. Instead of having equipment that is specific to one location, your company can instead have a virtual PBX in the cloud that works for phones that are at any location. Maintaining on on-site PBX is time consuming and is slowly becoming unrealistic. It's important to focus on running your business rather than spend unneeded time and money on a traditional PBX. Hosted PBX solutions are great for businesses of any size and provide unmatchable benefits.Benefits of a hosted phone system:
- Cost savings: One of the greatest benefits of a hosted PBX solution is the cost savings. You save on physical equipment and the maintenance that comes with it.
- Local presence: No matter where your workers are located, they will all be united. Since your phone system is hosted, employees are able to access all features of your business phone system at anytime from anywhere.
- Business Continuity: In the case of a major disaster, power outage, or bad weather, you have a strong business continuity plan as your employees have access to a variety of different options (Ex: calls can be forwarded to cell phones) that are part of an enhanced backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Scalability: When your phone system is hosted, it's easier to add and remove users as your business changes and needs grow.
- Increased productivity: With increased mobility and a wide variety of features, your employees will be more productive than ever. Additionally, more time is made available when hardware doesn't need to be monitored and maintained in-house.
- On-Premise Technology: Standard phone system design that allows clients to control features and manage costs.
- Private Technology: Migrate core call processing to data center or co-lo. Provides better performance for mobile or remote users.
- Cloud Technology: Publicly hosting your phone system allows your business to receive basic features as well as end user and admin portal. Cloud hosted phone system providers give you limited end user type options and cap the number of features offering. Purchase or rent hardware.
Cloud solutions provide a low cost monthly price that never goes away. These solutions provide end users basic functionality; however, for more customizable options for your business, Cloud phone systems limit the features you can deploy to specific end users or departments. For businesses that have call center or contact center needs, cloud phone systems aren't robust enough to provide both solutions; thus, clients must overlay yet another solution. Cloud phone system providers offer self-service tools, online tutorials, and 800 number hotlines that may make it difficult for clients that need a more intimate approach or better hand holding experience.
If you are interested in adopting a hosted PBX solution to enhance your business productivity, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (877) 598-3999.