Cloud Migration Services
Businesses turn to Converged Communication Systems to seek assistance and overlay support in properly planning, consulting, and moving line of business applications, telephony solutions, and IT solutions to the cloud. Cloud strategies have come to the forefront of all technology discussions, and businesses are asking how we can help integrate current platforms and/or intelligently move them to the cloud. Proper planning is critical to reduce risk. Our team of technology advisors can help review your current infrastructure and bandwidth, identify how user groups utilize systems, truly understand performance today and overall expectations, and work with your company to outline a proper migration strategy.
Our recommendation is to partner with us to make your migration to the cloud as seamless as possible. Moving to the cloud can impact your employees, partners, vendors, clients, and future prospects.
How much will your business lose per hour if you moved to the cloud and had worse systems or application performance, for example?
Here are some things to consider when moving to the cloud.
Review your business current infrastructure as well as current and future objectives
- What are your company’s current needs and goals when it comes to technology?
- Do you plan to expand into other markets or services?
How does your current footprint play a role?
- Where are your employees located and how will this impact them?
- Do you have multiple locations and how will this impact them?
- How will this affect your internal end users?
Bandwidth, bandwidth, bandwidth!
- What do you have today?
- What is available at your location(s)?
- Do you use multiple Internet connections?
Other objectives to review?
- What are you doing for backup, disaster recovery, or business continuity?
- Do you have a disaster recovery plan?
- Is your business located where there are a high number of power and/or Internet outages?
Let us help you successfully move to cloud. Our cloud consultants can plan, test, and implement a strategy for optimum outcome and performance. We use best-in-class tools to identify optimum Internet providers and data centers to help with infrastructure as a service. We represent over 100 Internet providers and over 150 cloud providers, which includes IT, UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service), CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service), and SECaaS (Security as a Service).