Business Telephone Service and Telephone Lines
Converged Communication Systems carrier services division is ready to help your business provide new dialtone and internet services, provide competitive pricing analyses, perform a telecom audit, provide assistance and consulting services with newer telecom and internet technologies and as well as provide partial or full migration overlay services to move your business to another provider or a new solution.Business Telephone Services we provide:
- POTS Lines: Analog trunks or plain ordinary telephone service (POTS) are commonly still used for smaller businesses, SOHO, home offices or leveraged as an inexpensive solution for backup telephones lines.
- Voice T1, Traditional PRI, Voice PRI of Full PRI: This provides businesses with voice services delivered over a T1 circuit. Traditional PRI connections allow for up to 23 concurrent inbound/outbound voice paths. This circuit is static and only provides voice services.
- Dynamic T1, Flex T1, VoIP T1, or Dynamic Voice PRI: This provides businesses with a handful of voice channels as well as providing internet over the same T1 circuit. Businesses who need a minimum of 6 voice concurrent paths can cost effectively move to this solution as clients who have full voice PRI's typically don't optimize the utilization of traditional voice PRI's. Providers also have better visibility when outages occur as these circuits can be monitored.
- Cellular: Clients that cannot pull infrastructure or cabling to a location and have low volume needs can turn to cellular connections. However, if you have high volume needs Cellular can get expensive. Providers leverage 3G and 4G connections and SIP Trunking over data plans in order to provide SIP trunks or other methods of communication. Cellular is become more popular as secondary voice connections as if your primary wiring gets cut or you have an outage this is a quick alternative.
- Bonded T1: Businesses that require Dynamic T1s but also require more bandwidth turn to bonded T1s. This not only allows businesses access to larger bandwidth connections, but it can provide businesses multiple Voice PRI or Voice T1 handoffs.
- SIP Trunks: SIP trunks ride over clients internet connection; however, for optimum security and quality of service (QoS) providers ride their SIP trunks over their own internet connections allowing them better control over quality.
- SIP Trunks with POTS or PRI handoff: Clients that do not want to rip and replace their phone system can leverage SIP connections; however, your provider will install router or termination device to convert the handoff method to the phone system. In addition, for clients that BYOI (bring your own internet) and ride SIP trunks over another providers internet connection an QoS device such as an EdgeMarc or Edgewater device is typically installed to help better control the outcome of the call. In addition, SBC (session border controller) functionality is leveraged to ensure optimum security is in place to prevent hacking attempts.
- SIP Over Fiber:Businesses are moving to fiber connection to get access to internet speeds of 20 Mbps, 50 Mbps, 100 Mbps, as well as Gig. Providers are optimizing these connections by providing SIP Trunks over these fiber internet connections and handing them off to clients as POTs lines, voice PRI, or a true SIP Trunk through intelligent IT infrastructure equipment. The challenge with Fiber however is that not every building or site has fiber running into it today; thus, costing businesses a lot of money to perform infrastructure upgrades and build out costs to the facility as providers are very unlikely to absorb these costs unless multiple businesses under one roof can share in the cost to build out fiber to your businesses building.
Let us provide a telecom and internet audit. Our consultants and account managers are here to help you. We can review your bills and see what alternative providers and/or solutions your business can leverage in order to optimize your monthly spend.Need help migrating to a new provider?
Ask about our Migration Overlay Professional Services.
Our team of in house of consultants, support engineers and project managers are here to help to provide partial or full migration services. Some of the services include:
- Demarc Extensions: Extending new voice and internet services. Demarcation service for pulling cabling from the demarc to your equipment, telco, or data room is always required with new services. Our field engineering team can assist.
- Project Management services: Allow our team to oversee the interaction between the service provider and your phone vendor as well as LAN vendor or IT contractor.
- Phone vendor services: Our team of telephony and infrastructure engineers will assist with onsite and remote migration services when moving to a new dialtone provider. Porting over phone numbers can be challenging let our team assist you in this process.
- LAN Vendor Services: Let our IT team assist with updating IP Addresses of your firewall, DNS, etc. Our remote and onsite team verifies and validates your current information and provides a strategy to move to the new solution and lessen the downtime.
Let CCS improve your business communications with business telephone service and telephone lines. For top-notch service at competitive pricing, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (877).