POS Reseller Gains Insight with IP Office Contact Center
When Chicago-based ReSource Point-of-Sale LLC (ReSource POS) started out in the POS reseller space, it had only 3 contact center agents taking 20-30 calls per day. As the company and its contact center staff grew, however, it became clear that its legacy contact center system was lacking in a number of key areas, such as ability to handle the increased call volume, track voicemails and deliver detailed reports to clients.
In this case study, we'll discuss the challenges ReSource POS faced with its previous contact center platform and how replacing it with the Avaya IP Office™ Contact Center gave the company the tools it needed to improve efficiency and boost customer satisfaction. Find out how IP Office Contact Center's flexible, robust reporting capabilities provide valuable insights that make it possible to deliver the top-tier service customers need.
Download the ReSource POS case study and learn:
- Why ReSource POS chose IP Office Contact Center as its contact center solution
- How support from Avaya and the company's Avaya reseller led to a smooth installation and cutover
- The notable ways that the Avaya solution drove immediate improvements in performance
- How IP Office Contact Center's reporting capabilities have enhanced ReSource POS product offerings
- How IP Office Contact Center's analytical abilities allow companies to drill down into call metrics and agent performance
- Why ReSource POS contact center agents are more confident and efficient because of IP Office Contact Center